We are always looking for people to join a rotating schedule to Greet, Usher or Read during worship as well as serve treats and coffee for fellowship after worship. Please contact the office if you would like to be a worship server!
Committees, Education & Groups
- Church Council
- Covenant Board
- Mission Endowment
- Worship & Music
- Evangelism Ministry Team (EMT)
- Memorials & Special Gifts
- Faith Formation/Children's Ministries
- Finance & Stewardship
- Nominating Committee
- Fellowship & Hospitality
- Scrip Program
- Social Media Enhancement Team
- Bible Study on Tuesdays @ 10am
Groups & Activities:
- Pantry Pals: (Vicki Seidlitz) Food Pantry on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 10 am – 11:30 am. Our service area is those who live within the Lafayette Township/Stillson School District. Financial and food support comes from the congregation and through grants. The pantry is staffed with volunteers from the congregation and community during distribution. Due to Covid-19 it is drive thru only.
- Stretch: (Vicki Seidlitz) Group meets on Wednesday morning at 9am for some stretching and light exercise... and snacks after.
- Altar Guild: (Carol Peterson) Prepare the Sanctuary for seasonal changes, special holidays and our weekly services.
- Page Turner's: (Carol Turner) Group of 'avid' readers who meet on the 3rd Monday of the month to engage in a witty discussion of the current month's selection. ALL are welcome! PAGE_TURNERS_2022-2.pdf
- WELCA: (Karen Rokser or Carol Peterson) Women's group is involved with many activities throughout the year including AppleFest, Lefsa Day, Bold Women's Sunday , Personal Care Kit and School Kit collections.
- Men of English: (Denis Winrich) Meet every other Saturday morning at church for breakfast and a short meeting. Coffee Pot is on at 7am and breakfast is served at 8am. The Men of English hold several fund raising events during the year to help sponsor service projects. They are currently raising funds to pay for our Playground & Pavilion.
- Piecemakers: (Ann Arneson) Quilters gather at the church on Thursdays to sew tops, assemble quilts and tie the quilts. The quilts are sent around the world through Lutheran World relief as well as donated to local people in need.
- Library: (Carol Peterson) The library has a collection of fiction and non-fiction books for our reading pleasure and may be checked out. New books are added on a regular basis.